Nothing gonna change my love for you

          I walked alone on a dessert path. The wind brush my tears as I wept. It was the end of a love which I have long cherished and I tried to gently close my eyes to ease the pain in my heart. Why didn't you make up your mind from the start? You ended up breaking my heart and your reasoning were just excuses because you wanted to reduce me to nothing.
          My tears were begging you not to go. It wasn't until the end that you deemed our love incompatible. Intending for me suffer hopelessly in the middle of the road. Erasing love without anything left behind even the faithfulness I have bestowed you when It was time to part. I wanted to hug you until the end of time because you know what is my heart which entrusted with the faithfulness which bestowed you in the past. Where has it gone to?

Comments

Popular Posts