PchumBen Festival Reflection

         It's been long time that Cambodian celebrate PchumBen festival. It doesn't matter that the other country who are Buddhism celebrate it the same as Cambodia do or not, it shows up of each family happiness when they had offered the food the live gods, and also the monk for wishing their family to get happiness in their family and their ancestor whom have gone away also. This year was gonna be bad for me because I couldn't go anywhere like I go any place every year, but I went two pagodas and I realized that most of young generations nowadays, they willing to do it by their own mind not follow by other. Hence, I'm really appreciate to continue those activity for the next generations to know about our culture and traditional festival as long as the old ancestors have been kept for us since long time


Comments

Popular Posts