Sophanarong Chhun Profile

             You and I are not different types of human being. When you faced or met any troubles and you can't deal or challenge with it, everybody surround you will be knocked you down. At the same time if you yourself don't give up and challenge with it, you will got any support from your friends or family. The guy who always seeking more challenges to build strong self-confidence and capacity building to improve his competency to compete with another is the one who had written this text. 

              Bouncing back to my education background and work experiences, I`m a senior student at BELTEI International University in major of English for communication. Currently I`m a consultant that specialize in Human Resource at HRINC Cambodia. I`m qualified in research skill, but I like to communicate with another people to build strong network for cooperating work with them in future. 

              In 2016, I`m going to Thailand for ICT training which another members from different country in ASEAN regional. 

             My future goals want to be a part of employee in US embassy Cambodia or can be a Cambodia Ambassador in United State and also want to run my small business before 30 years old. 

Comments

Popular Posts