Short-lived Person

Unquestionable phenotype complexity is not 100 percent the same as two people. It is far different from Passion and Love while a couple lovers being in love with each other.

Had sex before marriage does not prove, it is a bad husband either wife as the poor grade in a class that we cannot judge the person as low of knowledge. Therefore, love cannot be measured, it can be seen.

I am dying inside by just the way you disappear and far away for no matter distance. Just feel about it, sometimes I expected to meet other's expectations which led me to the dark path and made myself lose everything I felt. Sometimes, silence is the sign of loneliness that this type of person proposing a way of saying that you need helps. The only smile on my face to cover the trace of all my blues. I was so selfish to waste other's time just to fulfill my happiness. I am to be blamed even inadvertently to do so. What comes easy won't last long. Just stop expecting to have happened to you.




Image result for mood down

Comments

Popular Posts